For the first note holder I decorated it with a Spring theme and will change it for every season or holiday.
- a 3.5 by 5 piece of cardstock
- a 4x6 or 3.5 by 5 acrylic picture frame (I got mine from the Christmas Tree Shop bit they have them at Walmart, when you buy the 3.5 frame, the elevated part should be on the short side and with the 4x6 it should be on the long side )
- a monthly calendar print out calendar from the web (search 2012 monthly calendar and print the one you like the best)
- a 2.5 by 2.5 square of cardstock to attach to the calendar
- a 1 by 3 1/4 inch piece of matching cardstock for the pen
- a regular size post it note and
- a embellishment for your season/holiday holder
For the pen, you twist the end on the pen off and remove the pen and put it on top of the paper and roll in tightly around the pen then insert it back in the pen.
Then you add your embellishments and your all done.
I hope you like my project and hope you will try it out.
The pens are R.S.V.P pens, they can be found in a 2 or 3 pack at the dollar store, a 5 pack at Staples and a 12 pack on Amazon.com.