January 29, 2010

Friendship Blog Award!

I can’t believe this, I have received this award twice this month... This time it is from a new blogging friend Barb Craft, we know her as Crafty Girl. She is a very talented lady that is growing her blog with wonderful layouts, cards and even a wordbook (I haven’t attempted one yet). I am so totally flattered! Barb... thank you so much for this Friendship Blog Award! I have enjoyed getting to know you through our blogs and think you are a very talented person! She has three teenage children and a hubby and still finds time to share her talent with others! So be sure to go check out her blog! Thank you Barb the honor of this award!
Now, I am to list 10 things that knock my socks off and pass this to 3 blogs that do the same. The three blogs I've chosen to pass to are all super talented ladies that always go the extra mile to be friendly and helpful. Their sheer talent and complete and total desire to share that talent is why I chose them. They are an inspiration to all. I want to tell them how happy I am how blessed I feel to have them in my life....

the Ladies at  StuckOnUSketches
Barb From SnowmanLover Paperie
Rozette From SeeFluffyScrap

Ladies you are now to do the same, pass the Friendship Award and list 10 things that knock your socks off!
10 things that knock my socks off....and this list has not changed in two weeks time.
  1. God...because no matter what life has in store He is the reason for celebration and He gives me the strength to face each and everyday with delight.
  2. My Husband...this year we will celebrate 40 years of marriage; he is my friend, my love, and my soul mate.
  3. My Children, especially My Grandchildren … because being a mom and a grandmother is the greatest blessing God has given me. I’ve become closer to God realizing just as I am effected by my children; be it good or bad, He is by me. Just as I love my children His love is to me! Even greater and that knocks my socks off.
  4. Friends and that includes YOU....because you are a part of my life, the part that brings me joy and happiness each day.
  5. Scrapping....I love, love, love it! And I am challenged beyonde belief by it!
  6. Blogging....not just my blog but the family of bloggers! Each day I am challenged, inspired, encouraged, and oh how I love the friendships that are growing!
  7. Vacations – A time of rest and recharging my system. I love going places and enjoying time with my handsome hubby and sometimes we are even joined by our children and grandchildren.
  8. Special Days with Grandchildren...be it a breakfast, a movie, a night over or time to create a craft; it the bestest (as they would say) because mommies and daddies are not allowed and we can just be silly without them!
  9. Memories...all no matter what. I cherish every moment of my life! I think that’s why I love scrapping to put on paper just a tiny tiny portion of what is in your heart and mind! Every moment, every friendship, love, abundance or hardship adds up to me.
  10. My Dynamic Duo… My Cricut and side kick The Infamous Gypsy Woman! ... there is no stopping me now, I just sit back and watch them strut their stuff.
Thank you for leaving a comment! I do appreciate them and am encouraged by them!

5 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, Sheila, you are just about the most edifying person I know. Thanks soooo much for thinking of us girlies at SOUS. I'll see how my teammies want to handle the questions! Our first blog award! Woohoo!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Congratulations. Keep up the awesome work.

Sandy said...

Sheila...just read the comment on SOUS and was so touched by what you said...thank you thank you thank you....I'm with Sandi...we will see how the others want to run this and get it posted...I agree btw.....such an encourager you are!!!!!11

Snowmanlover said...

OH Sheila, you are too kind!!
Thank you!!!

Rozette said...

Thanks Sheila! That is so sweet. As soon as I know it is okay to download things to my laptop, I will list my 10 things and share award.

poor laptop!

Rozette