July 14, 2016

A Love Story Begins....

Happy Thursday, everyone! This is Java Jen from JAVA JEN CREATIONS here to share a unique wedding album I made last week for a beautiful bride for her shower! Thank you, Sheila for the opportunity to share it here! I began with a blank mixed media Collection Folio from Tim Holtz and took off from there! These books are so fun to work with because you can really let your imagination go crazy! The size of this one is a little larger than 8.5'x11' and is just perfect to tuck all sorts of wonderful things in! 


The front cover.

One of my favorite parts is the little saying I put inside the front flap! :-) 

Pics of the inside - so much to see! :-) 


I attached journaling cards to tags and then adhered them in the folio as pages.


The tickets I used are also Tim Holtz and I simply crumpled them up and flattened them out before adhering them to give them a distressed look. 


The bride loves to use hashtags so I pulled out a hashtag stamp set that I have from Unity stamps and had some fun with the back cover! 

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Java Jen








0 comments: