June 8, 2010

We Have A Winner! Tommy Turtle Card Kit...

This Weeks Winner Goes To:
Gramjak said...

I thought the darling Whale last week was my favorite, but -- Call me fickle! -- I absolutely ADORE Tommy Turtle. This is truly a precious card. I would LOVE to win and make lots of other little turtles for a party we have coming up.
"Hustle on over to the party -- don't be slow!"
Many thanks!

GRAMJAK YOU HAVE UNTIL 10 AM ON 6/15/2010 TO CLAIM THIS CUTIE OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE CLOSEN.

Please email me at shesasassylady@hotmail.com with your name and address so I can get this in the mail to you! Card kit must be claimed within 1 week or it will be forfeited to another entry.
Thank you everyone for joining in on the fun. Come back later today and enter for next weeks contest.
signature

1 comments:

2 Ducky said...

Congrats to Gramjak. Gotta love Tommy Turtle. :)