July 13, 2010

Heart Punch Flower

Hola! This is Beatriz  again with a fun project for you using punches. If you are a scrapbooker and/or stamper you probably are like me, have too many punches and do not use them enough. I am crazy about flowers and love to experiment with them.


These are my supplies: Cardstock, 2" circle punch, 13/4 scallop punch and 1 3/4 heart punch.







Punch 4 hearts in one color, 4 in another, one circle for the base and one scallop for the top.





Glue 4 of them unto the base. I  crumble them a little for some dimension.





Add the second layer of hearts.




Add the scallop one on top.




Embellish the top and voila! You have an amazing two-minute flower.







They will look so pretty on your pages!




You can use your cuttlebug and emboss each heart before you put it together, you can also add Glossy Accents. The sky is the limit!!!!!!! Thank you Sheila for inviting me to be a Sassy Lady. Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Beatriz... I love these flowers! They are so easy that even I could make them!! I'm sure you will be seeing them on some upcoming LOs very soon!! Thanks for sharing your idea with us!!
Barb :)

JustYolie said...

Great use of punches! Thank you!

papillon digital design said...

Wow! What a fun idea and way to work those punches. As I always say one cannot have too many flower tutorials. We need them!You are ne amazing talent girl. Keep em' coming!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

What a great idea! Thanks for the tip!
Melissa

Gramjak said...

A yummy, clever idea! Very pretty, as well! I'm making some today!

greenchick said...

Toad-ally awesome idea!

Angi Barrs said...

So cute and perfect to add to a layout.

TXPJ said...

Cute, and quick----just my style!!

Mary Jean said...

love the flowers!! What a great idea!

Audrey Frelx said...

Beatriz, I love you and I love this punch flower. I'll be around to visit you soon!

217 Creations said...

Very cool! I love flowers too!!!!