September 3, 2011

We Have A Winner!!!

Wasnt' it awesome to have Robyn, My Pink Stamper come and visit us? She made a wonderful project and then offered this awesome gift, the Spook-alicious Stamp Set to one lucky lady! Let me tell you this set is just too cool! I just got mine in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to play!

Robyn gave me the privledge of picking the winner so I hurried up and got the random generator up on my computer and let it do the work for me. The only problem is I can't figure out how to put it on blogger like some of the ladies do so I just took a picture from my cell phone and emailed to my self so that I could up load it right away...


I am so excited to announce the winner of Robyn's wonderful giveaway. And the lucky number is: 25!

Heather said...


Your card is adroable!! Thanks for an awesome giveaway!!

   ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com


Congratulations Heather!!! You are our lucky winner! Please email me at ShesASassyLady@gmail.com with your name and address so we can get this out to you. I just know you will have a great time with this awesome stamp set.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I just saw this! So excited! Thank you!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Heather!!!