November 12, 2011

Congratulations To Our Weekly Challenge Winner

Thank you to the ladies that participated in the challenge. This week our winner is #1, Mary C. of Simply By My Design. I hope you all get a chance to go see Mary's blog as I am sure you will enjoy her projects.
Mary please click the contact button below my header and send me your full name and address so that I can get your set of stamps mailed to you.  Be sure to stop by later this morning and check out this week's challenge!

4 comments:

SherriC. said...

Congrats Mary!!!!!!
your tag is beautiful!!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Mary!!!

Bunnyfreak said...

Congrats, Mary. Love the tag.

Mary said...

Thank you for choosing my entry for this challenge! It was fun to play along! I also wanted to thank you for the stamp set, which I received today.