February 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Hi Everyone,

I'm so happy to be here again to post another project. This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room, thank you Sheila for having me again. Well, I only have a card that I made for St. Patrick's Day. I missed out on Valentine's Day so I had to come up with something else. I thought it might be a little too early for Easter.

I've been so busy working that I haven't had any time for scrapping, which I am very sad about but hopefully that will change soon.

I welded the Leprechaun's hat from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge, then cut it out on green cardstock, then I cut it out once on a checkered green cardstock so I could use it for a layer. I used gold stickles to outline the buckle. I cut out a stitched scallop and circle from My Creative Times die set and adhered a shamrock which is also from Paper Doll Dress Up. I printed Happy St. Patrick's Day out on dark yellow cardstock and punched it out with the sign punch from Stampin Up.

I hope to be better prepared for my March project. Thank you for your support and comments, it means alot. That is what is so great about our blogging friends, we are all here for each other ;)

Have a wonderful weekend.




9 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Ooh My I just love this hat! What a super clever idea. I have to start doing a little cart exploration. Wonderful job Lisa. What size did you cut the hat?

Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

AW thanks Tami, it is cut at 6".

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable hat! I will have to give this a try and send it to my Irish hubby! He will love it. Thanks for sharing with us today!

SherriC. said...

Lisa, this is just adorable, love your paper choice!!!!
TFS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa Its soo cute!

Migdalia said...

This is too cute!Love it!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, this is adorable!!! Sooooo cute, my friend!!!

P.S. Hope work slackens soon so you won't be so sad and can get back to more crafting!

Java Jen's Creations said...

So cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Love your St.Pat's card Lisa, so cute !!!!
hope you get back to regular crafting real soon :)
Hugs
Adele