April 16, 2012

My Haul Makes Crafting Fun....



These are a couple of the cards I made this month and I loved the papers so much that I couldn't wait and placed another order of goodies to play with. This time I ordered bright spring colors and even more bling to play with. Do join me for a couple of minutes so you too can see the quality and enjoy the goodies that I received from Close To My Heart.

This was just so much fun to get and I love the paper more so much as it cuts like butter! I love paper that cuts well on my Cricut, don't you?

CELEBRATE NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH IN MAY with the oh-so-cute Dotty for You paper packet. There are three ways to get this exclusive Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95*:
  1. Place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, and add the Dotty for You paper packet for just $5.
  2. Host a Gathering with a sales total of $400 or more (excluding tax, shipping/handling, and Operation Smile® donations) between April 17 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.
  3. Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant between April 1 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.
Get your Dotty for You paper packet today!

Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed today's little video. Have a blessed week. Again thanks so much for visiting me today! Well March was an exciting month for me. So many friends signed up with CTMH and I am so thrilled about that! There are also a few things that CTMH did during the month that we want to introduce to you, so we are going to have a little prize for this month on She’s A Sassy Lady for you!  I am going to be giving away a great stamp set to one lucky person …

Nice, isn’t it? Well, you have the opportunity to win this! For the entire month of April, anyone who goes to the SassyLady CTMH site and registers to receive the brand new monthly newsletter will be entered to win the contest! On the last day of April, I will randomly draw a winner from the list of customers and announce the winner here on May 1st (no purchase necessary)!
Cool Huh? CLICK HERE for the registration page!
Each month, you will be the first to get the latest information on CTMH specials, techniques, tips and what is going on! Be sure to register today.

4 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Hadn't heard that the CTMH paper cuts easier in the cricut. Thanks for mentioning it.

TheTulipCollector said...

What a great stamp set.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I haven't heard much about the CTMH paper... will have to remember this... i am off to register for your newsletter...

Audrey Frelx said...

Love those beautiful cards, and the paper is gorgeous!