September 7, 2012

With Glittering eyes

Hi
This is Pam from Papillon digital designs & The Bugbytes - your designer today at Shes a Sassylady.
Today I bring to you a card I made using a digi image from saturated canary which was called  Gypsy Dancer and is now called Zorana which I had got for my Suzanne J Dean's copic class.




Papers used were a blue cardstock and an yellow cardstock. I stamped the yellow CS with Anna Griffin background stamps roughly. Though they do tile perfectly I stamped them somewhat imperfectly. I colored the image using copics. I used MS punch to punch a white cardstock for layering and used some pink CS for contrast and also a small cake doily behind the image. I had this purple cow craft geek wind it wire kit and used it to make a swirl. Then used some ribbon flower rose to embellish. I used a checkerboard ribbon and to give further contrast cut a blue card stock piece - the width of the card and stuck the ribbon in the middle.
 I love the quote by Roald Dahl - "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”   
I  printed it and used that as sentiment.
Hope you all liked this card.
Thanks for reading and thanks Sheila for giving me an opportunity to post in your blog.
post signature

5 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a beautiful card - absolutely wondeful. TFS

Migdalia said...

What a Lovely Card!!Adorable image!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Gorgeous card, Pam! TFS!

Audrey Frelx said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your card, Pam!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Pam, wonderful colours...I just love it !!
Hugs
Adele