December 26, 2012

Gift Card/Money Holders

Hey guys! It`s Candy here from Candy`s Craft Corner!
It's my turn to share today at She's a Sassy Lady! Always a pleasure to be here of course!!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! Ours was wonderful!

Today I want to share some of the gift card/money holders I made for some of my nieces and nephews. All the kids are getting older now and it's so hard to buy for them. The always enjoy a little cash at Christmas!
This was not my original idea. I got all the instructions from Mary over at Cardcrazy09 on youtube
I used a Scrappy Moms Stamps for the sentiment. There was  Dec 25 in the middle of the stamps but I wanted to put the kids names on the front so I just cut the stamp. Don't be afraid of your stamps. A little snip here and there can make your stamps very versatile. 
This inside sentiment is also from Scrappy Moms. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Hope you all have fabulous New Years! All the best to you and yours!
Candy

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those came out awesome. Love all the colors. What a great idea.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Candy, these arw great and can be used throughout the year. I love all the great colors. Thanks fot sharing with us today.

Karon said...

These are wonderful Candy - what a lovely design. TFS

Rosie said...

these came out so cool

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com