March 16, 2013

Gypsy Made Simple - Shaped Shower Card

Good morning! Well I had a baby shower to go to so I designed a shape card on my Gypsy just for the occasion.... and you know I made 2 just so I would be ready for the next boy baby shower! Join me today from start to finish as I design the card, cut it, put it together and even make a matching envelope on the video below.  I used my new We R Memory Keepers Envelope punch and I want to tell you I am in love! So easy. So go grab a cup of coffee get your Gypsy and let's get to work.


Now I know that was long but it had been so long since I visited with you I guess I just got a little chatty Kathy in me! LOL But you have to admit this is a very easy shape card and just as cute as can be. I think I will cut out a pink one too, just so I am ready!

 Look how great the papers match and so wonderfully subtle.


Here is another close up and you can see a little more of the envelope here.

 Here is the inside of the card and thanks to My Craft Spot's stamps set I have the perfect inside sentiment for the card.

I just love how nicely this card stands up too. Thank you for joining me today. I sure hope you enjoyed our little post and the you too get making some shape cards for all your occasions as they always seem to please the receiver as you just don't see these type of cards in the store.
Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments always inspire me to share with you! Have a blessed week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable baby bottle and envelope. I really enjoy your posts and videos every Saturday morning. I look forward to spending time with you each week.

Created by Kathi said...

I love how you share yourself so much in your vids and love how you showed off the envie board... I ordered one for when the new ones come out! Yahoo :) Thanks for continually inspiring me! Kathi

Mylene said...

Can you explain a little more about the "made by" stamp you have.
Mylene

Karon said...

Such a fabulous card Sheila - love it. TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

Yours is an absolutely adorable card!! I LOVE it!! I have the envelope punch on order and can't wait to get it! I may just make this card for a shower I have coming up too! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, too-toooo cute! You always have such a great accompanying video -- so easy to follow!