March 6, 2014

March Christmas Inspiration

Hi Everyone...it's Sonya here today from Sonya's Paper Trail and I'm so excited to be sharing another Christmas card with you today.  You might recall that I'm posting a monthly holiday card, in hopes of inspiring others to get a jump start on those cards this year.  

Check out the card I made this month:


What I love about this card is how easy it would be to mass produce this design!  You could easily cut a ton of ovals using a die cutter and set up an assembly line to knock out a bunch of these.  



I added a few gemstones to Dasher's antlers for a little bit of holiday bling.  I'm really loving olive green and this lovely, deep red with grey accents.  This is quickly becoming a "go to" color combination for me!


Materials used:

Cardstock: Stampin' UP!
Patterned Paper: Tis the Season by Echo Park
Stamps: Dasher by SU and sentiment by My Craft Spot
Inks: SU
Ribbon and Gems: Misc.

I hope you have a super day...and thanks to Sheila for having me on her team!

3 comments:

Boopster said...

Christmas is great any time of year. I LOVE the "bling" in the antlers. Thanks for the complete shopping list, too. Beautiful card.

Karon said...

This is wonderful - love the papers and the great stamped image.

Java Jen's Creations said...

I love this card!!! So great with such wonderful detail! Thanks for sharing!