November 4, 2014

Joy To The World Christmas Window Card


Isn't this a beautiful little card. I have a light on the side of it so you can see that it is a window card, complete with a window. I love window cards and was thrilled when I figure out how to do them on my Explore... even more thrilled that it was easier than on the CCR or Gypsy! Originally I was making this card for a card party and cut out 12! Well after getting them all cut out I decided that I wanted to keep them for myself as I make my own cards and I love religious cards so this one is perfect.



Now wasn't that a lot easier than you thought? I used a lot of glitter pager from My Minds Eye. And I want to remind you that this particular card that I am showing has every blunder cut that happened. I had to get some new mats out then all went well.  Let's see if this works..... this is the url to the file you must be signed into your Design Space account.


This is a close up of the front and as you can see it does have a window in the card.


Close up of the inside. I used a stamp and ink from close to my heat. It is beautiful.


Here is another close up of the card I wish the picture looked as good as the card, as it is stunning and just shimmers as you hold it in the light.


Thank you for joining me today. I enjoyed sharing my card with you and hope you liked it too. Thanks for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments always inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

7 comments:

Boopster said...

Very cute idea for the Babe in the manger. The window card is so pretty!

Dianne said...

Beautiful window card. Enjoyed the video very much.

Sewpro02@aol.com - Dianne

Karon said...

WOW - Sheila fabulous card design. TFS

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Sheila!!!

BethAnn M said...

Your card is amazing and whoever receives one is truly special to you! I always enjoy your videos, and your projects. Thank you. BethAnn M.

Sonya said...

Lovely card...so very pretty!

Charlotte C said...

Gorgeous card, Sheila.