January 29, 2016

Get Well Card


This is a very quick card. I made it from design space and all I did was feed in the number of cuts I wanted and it was a matter of 10 minutes and I had 8 cards cut out. I used 7 sheets of 12x12 paper and the machine even scored the cards for me. It doesn't get easier than that!


See how easy it is to put this card together. My stamp is from the Stamps of Life, and I used her stamps also. I believe the color was artichoke. So simple and it looks so good!


Here is a close up and you can see that I used foam tape behind the flower pod to give this card dimension. The paper had a little gold shimmering fleck in the center of every flower.

Here you can see the cards are all made and I even have 5 of them in the mail already to family members that are battling cancer, had a surgery or even a broken leg. They need the encouragement and a reminder to get well.

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for joining me today, and thank you for the encouraging words. Your comments continue to inspire me.

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Lovely cards!

BethAnn M said...

These are so pretty, Sheila, and would be great encouragement for anyone who needs it! So sorry that your loved ones are having health problems, and I hope that all will be well, soon.

Boopster said...

Very nice cards, especially the sentiment. It's great that you do multiples for later.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards.

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful cards, Sheila.