May 13, 2016

Speedy Recovery Cards


Good morning, I am so excited to show these cards. I shared a sketch in Facebook's Design With Sassy Group. This past Monday and I thought I better share it here to as there are many of you that don't know about this closed group. It is really great to share our projects on and to encourage each other than it is on the blogs. So if you are not a member yet click HERE and ask to join. This video is showing you how to make it in Design Space. So watch the next video and lets get making some cards!


See how easy that was. Don't you just love how easy it is to create with the Explore? For those still using the Gypsy, it will be easy for you too. Be sure to watch  the following video to see how to put these cards together.


And it is even easy to put together. Use your stamps and inks to make your cards look beautiful. I used my new Get Well Stamp Set, and I love how it turned out.


This is a close up of the cards.


Here is a close up of the inside of the card, I daubed the edges of all the white paper to give it a more finished look.


This is the stamp set I used on this card. You can reach it on DesignWithSassy.com

Thank you for joining us today.  I hope you have a great day and I am looking forward to seeing what you do making this card, so once you get it together be sure to post it on Facebook's Design With Sassy group.

0 comments: