May 7, 2011

Pink Stamper Challenge #7 - Make A Scrapbook Page


Well I just got home from work and dinner at my Son and his lovely wife Regina's house and thought I would jump in on the fun. I had this paper and photos picked out an took to the Dallas Stampede in March and never even opened my packet....  Well it turned out it is a good thing as I would have been frustrated as I forgot to bring paper for the heading... So I ran upstairs and went through my scraps and found an awesome piece leftover from last years father's day card!  All the papers are DCWV and work out great for a fast layout.

This is the right side for Thanksgiving and I think the best part of the holidays spending time with family just unwinding. Everyone wanted cake instead of pies so that is what we had along with a great time of fun and laughter.

Notice the left hand corner of this photo I matted the picture of Justin eating the drumstick and pop dotted it to give it emphasis.
See how it really stands out! Love it, I will try this more often.
The only cuts I made other than cropping the photos was for the heading and I used Cursive 101 and welded them together using my Gypsy.
It really felt odd doing this page as it was so - so easy to do with using this yummy paper. I hope you enjoyed this post and I have to admit even though I am doing a Thanksgiving page it felt great to participate in a challenge as I am always working! This will probably be my only challenge post but that is ok, I did what I could with the time I had.... who know maybe I can sneak another one in tomorrow even though it is Mother's day!
Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me to share with you.
signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been busy!!! Love seeing your family in your layouts!! Happy Mother's Day Sheila!