November 14, 2012

Merry Christmas Card-December 25th

Hi crafty friends :)
Adele here to share my project with you all here and at my blog

Today I want to share a card I made using the Teresa Collins cart December 25th.



This was simple to create in Craft Room by just using the phrase "Merry Christmas" from TC's cart and adding an oblong from craft room basic shapes to create the base shape of the card.

I copied, pasted and flipped, then welded both bases together to form the card base


I combined the 3 snowflakes to use as an embellishment, 
I used glossy accents and a sprinkling of iridescent glitter to give it some glitz and sparkle :)


Sadly the pictures don't show the true sparkle, my photography skills are pants :(

This card is quick, easy and elegant, I have the Craft Room and Gypsy files to share if you would like to create this card too :)

Craft Room file can be downloaded HERE

Gypsy file can be downloaded HERE

Thanks for stopping by today.

Thank you for having me again this month Sheila

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Adele

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute card, love the red and white. The snowflake is so pretty.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great card. I just love shape cards and this one is wonderful! Thanks for sharing today.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Wonderful Christmas card - fabulous.

Myrna said...

This is such a perfect card.
Too bad I don't have either program to download it. An svg would be what I could use.
Myrna

Barb Smith said...

Great card. It was very thoughtful to provide the downloads to make this card.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

What a lovely card! Your so creative and I love that you share your files. Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday. -Tami

Migdalia said...

Wonderful card,just lovely!TFS

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Adele!

Unknown said...

Very sweet card!

Unknown said...

Thank Ladies for your sweet comments :)
Hugs
Adele

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Awesome card! Just beautiful! I can't wait to make this one!! What a sweetie to provide the file!! :-) Thank you!!!