May 1, 2014

All I want for Christmas is....

Hi everyone...it's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail.  If you've been following along for awhile, you know that I'm sharing a holiday creation each month when my design team day rolls around.  This month, rather than share a card I'm going to share a scrapbook page that I have created that will hold my son's photo taken with Santa Claus. 

 Check it out:


The picture that I will put in the mat is 5 by 7, so the mat takes up a lot of the page.  I cut the title and the scalloped edge using my Cameo.  The papers are by Echo Park and are from the "Tis the Season" scrapbooking kit, which continues to be one of my favorite holiday lines.  The tag was also from that kit.  It's a simple page, but the fun papers are perfect and I think the title is a great match for a picture with Santa Claus.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous LO - love the title! TFS