May 2, 2014

Door to my heart

Hello
This is Pam from TheBugbytes
Thank you Sheila for having me a guest designer today
My project for today is a simple card which I made for our wedding anniversary.



The sentiment and the stamp is from heartfelt creations. The lacy heart die is also spellbinder/heartfelt creations. I cut  the stamped heart to open the door as a window card to reveal the quote which is on the inside of the card . The embossing folder is Anna Griffin folder. Border ribbon was a roll I had from India. Pink satin ribbon and roses for more embellishment.
It was sure fun making the card. A bit of work but I liked the result and so did hubby. Hope you liked it too.
Thank you all for reading the post and I appreciate all the lovely comments you all leave.


post signature

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful, Pam. Happy Anniversary.

Boopster said...

Happy anniversary, Pam! Such a pretty shade of red! The embossing is lovely and I love the window.

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love the embossed background and the doors to the heart, wonderful.