July 18, 2014

A set of 3 x 3 cards with envelopes


















Hi Everyone, Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here for my monthly project. Thank you Sheila for allowing me to be here again. I hope everyone is doing well. For my project, I decided to make a set of 3 3 x 3 note cards with envelopes. I cut 3 pieces of white card stock at 6 x 3 and then folded them in half.

I used a stamp set called For The Birds from Stampin' Up. The images are so sweet. I used a variety of markers to color the images, Stampin' write and the new Blendabilities from Stampin' Up and some Copics.

I also stamped an image on each envelope just to tie them together. I used a blue ink and stamped around the card and the envelope to add a little color.















This is the Envelope punch board from Stampin' Up that I used to make my envelopes. This little gadget is awesome, it makes all kinds of sizes of envelopes, it also makes gift cards.














 Here is the envelope completed. On the other side of the punch board is a slot to round edges. I hope you enjoyed my project. Have a wonderful weekend, see you soon.


1 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Love these sweet cards! The extra on the envelope is a touch that let's the recipient know they are extra special!