July 3, 2014

Joy, Peace, Love--time for July's holiday card share

Hey everyone...boy oh boy,  the hot days of summer are upon us.  Am I the only one making Christmas cards?  Perhaps, but it's my time to share a card here at She's A Sassy Lady and that means it's my monthly holiday card share!  But since it really is the middle of the summer, I decided the card this month would be very much on the CAS (that's Clean And Simple!) side of the spectrum.  

 Check it out:


It would be so easy to knock out a TON of these cards.   I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the coordinating CTMH tree stamp.  I added a few dots of Liquid Pearls in some of the polka dots on the trees.  The patterned papers are by Echo Park  and were just some scraps leftover from some scrapbook pages that I created.  The "Joy, Peace, Love" message is a sticker.  I added a couple of brads from my stash for just a little added dimension. 


I hope you have a super day!! 
 
Cheers,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is never too early to get started with holiday cards!!! Great card Sonya!!