September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

 
Hello, hope you are having a great day. Today I am sharing an easy birthday card that you can put together in a very short time. As you know I just co-hosted a Card Party and this was one of the cards I brought. I was getting low on birthday cards so I set up a multiple cut on my Silhouette Portrait. I was able to cut 12 cards in no time at all.
 

 
See how easy that was to put together. I used a lot of Xyron because it was going to the card party and it would take too long for us ladies to glue it on. At home I use a spray adhesive and it works great.


This is a close up of the cut and most of it was a clean cut but I did have a few problem areas as my mat was wearing out. Fortunately I got all my cards cut for the party. I did order 4 more so now I am in good shape. I have to admit the hard part was loading enough pieces for the mat. Now that I have my Cricut Explorer I will just say cut 12 and it will do all the hard work for me! I love my new EXPLORER!


Well I hope you like my birthday cards and today's post. I hope to have a couple more posts for you this week. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments always inspire me to keep sharing with you.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I love this cut...you've convinced me that I need to grab it from the Sil Store! :)

Charlotte C said...

I'm convinced too - need to get this from the Sil Store. It came out lovely, Sheila. Oh, you have the Explore! Me too. It's unpacked, haven't connected it yet.
Another machine to learn.

Karon said...

Wonderful card, love the background and glad your enjoying your new machine. TFS