September 30, 2014

Hello Cardinal

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Its my turn to share with you on Shes A Sassy Lady. Thank you for having me Shelia. I found this site by Mathew Bohan and his sketches are so beautiful. I printed the image onto neenah cs then water colored this cardinal and I am very pleased with the results. The card base is recollections black. The DSP is from making memories.  The background was made using pan pastels. The small corner are from a kwik kuts die using the left overs from the base of the card. I have a box of the tags with different says so I used the friend and added some red thread under the tag. The name of the tags are poetry dog tags. There are 250 tags in the box and says to speak your mind.. I found them at my local thrift store for $1.50. I thought at the time what great embellishments for my cards and scrap booking. To finish the card I added a bow with the same thread. I wrote the sentiment on the image using a copic black multiliner, but wasn't careful enough and didn't get it straight.

I hope you have feel inspired to create something new. Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Carol this card is just beautiful. Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing.