September 28, 2015

Balloon Wishes Birthdays

Good morning - Adrienne from Eagle Canyon Arts.  It's always a pleasure to be a part of Sheila's talented Sassy Lady design team.  Thank you, Sheila.  

September brings lots of birthdays.  So I made two different cards using a new Close To My Heart Stamp called "Balloon Wishes".

The first one uses retired papers and accents from the Tommy collection.

Additional supplies for this card include:

Joyful Birthday Stamp (B1419)
Desert Sand Ink (Z2118)
Shin Han Markers

The second card is for my sister.  She LOVES bling, so I really outdid myself on this one!
In addition to the Balloon Wishes Stamp (D1667), supplies include:

White Daisy Cards (X254)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385) - one sheet
CTMH Artiste Cartridge (Z3167)
Thistle (Z2640) and Sweet Leaf Inks (Z2153)
Joyful Birthday Stamp (B1419)
Junebug Puffies (Z3038)
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)
Confetti Wishes Paper and Complements are retired.  Replace with Zoe Papers (X7197B) and Complements (X7197C)
Pink Glitter Gel (retired) 

I used a Copic marker - Honey (Y38) to outline the "Celebrate" emblem.

Since so many of the stamps in the "Balloon Wishes" collection use the Artiste cartridge, I went ahead and cut up a whole sheet of banners and "Celebrate" emblems.
Forgot to take a picture before I started peeling them off the sheet - oops!

These two cards show how completely different "looks" can be using various papers, complements and ink colors.

Thanks for following along.  Happy autumn!

Hebrews 13:1-6

1 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These cards are great! I love that you show us different ideas on the same stamp set. Thank you for sharing today!