September 25, 2015

Birthday Shaker Card Made With WRMK Fuse And My Explore Of Course


This is the card that I made for my cousin Brenda. Brenda owns an Alpaca Farm in Wisconsin and we all love going there to see the animals. Her favorite animal is Arthur the Lama. Every time we go to Brenda's we have to out to the pasture and see Arthur. Now you know when I saw this piece of artwork on the Birthday Bash cart I had to make this birthday card for Brenda. Join me this morning with your cup of coffee or tea while I put this card together.


Wasn't that great and I got to use this  great new too that Patsy Gamble sent me and it was so much fun. It took me a while at first I think because of the thickness of my plastic. But it worked out great.


I decided I would try using a few stickles on the front of the card and I think it turned out great. Her are a few close ups that I thought you might enjoy.


Here is a close up of Arthur. Brenda takes things she enjoys and shows Arthur. It is my understanding that this card was shown to him too!


Another close up of the front of the card. Oh by the way the paper is DCWV the Lemon Stack.


This is the way the card looks from the inside , nice and clean looking isn't it?


Here is the inside of the card and the color is just right.


Here is a last look of this adorable shaker card. Be sure to make some for your Birthday Cards as they are so much fun both for the creator and the receiver.

I hope you enjoyed today's post, I enjoyed sharing with you. Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments always continue to inspire me.



4 comments:

Java Jen's Creations said...

Adorable card!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Enjoying your video right now!!

Charlotte C said...

Adorable card, but it looks like you were using the point tip, which is a cutting tip, and not the wheel, which is the fusing tip. Good your acetate was thick to not cut through the two layers. I have the full Fuse kit from HSN and the material included with the kit cuts with the point but seals with the wheel.

Boopster said...

Your card turned out amazing!! So many fabulous colors - Brenda and Arthur must have been thrilled. Would love to see a picture of Arthur.

Another new toy! I still haven't used my Minc foil machine! The Fuse looks like fun - maybe I'll try my Foodsaver and see if it will do the same thing, ha-ha! Probably not a good idea.

Krafthead said...

Awesome project!