April 7, 2016

Know what I love?

















Well hello strangers. I'm so glad to be back. I had to take some time off to move and get settled. I'm still trying to find my mojo though :) LOL Thanks so much to Sheila for allowing me the time off and thank you for letting me come back.

I decided to make a card. I have to start back slow, until I can get my creativity flowing again.

I used the stamp set, What I Love, to create a background, stamping off in most areas to make it lighter, using Baja Breeze ink, then I added a piece of blue card stock as a layer. I stamped the sentiments with black Momento ink.
















I stamped the chick from the stamp set Honeycomb Happiness, colored it yellow and the beak and feet orange with markers, cut it out and adhered it to the card. I added a honeycomb embellishment to the belly. I stamped three flowers from the Petite Petals stamp set, punched them out using the matching punch, then used dimensionals to make them stand out, then added rhinestones to the centers.































Well, that is my project for today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Thanks again Sheila :)

0 comments: