January 9, 2014

Christmas Banner

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! This is Java Jen from JAVA JEN CREATIONS, here to share a Christmas banner I made to hang over our fireplace! Thank you, once again Sheila, for allowing me to share here every month! It is truly a privilege! I want to say, right up front, that I apologize for the shortness of this post but in the last month, we moved into our new house and hosted several Christmas gatherings and I just started a new job..... so my crafting has been kind of hit or miss! Here is the banner:


I used Art Deco for the font - 4"-  and Pretty Pennants for the pennant shape - 6". 

This banner was so easy to put together and I just love how it looks over our fireplace! 

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and I pray you all have a blessed New Year! 

Well, short and sweet but I hope you enjoyed my project! See ya' next month!

JAVA JEN


3 comments:

Karon said...

Jen, this is a fabulous banner and I love that font! TFS

Boopster said...

Karon hit it - first thing I thought of was, "Great font!" Lovely banner and it looks WONderful over your fireplace. Congrats on your new home!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great banner! The fireplace and clock are huge and the banner is perfect for that space!