January 27, 2015

Learn To Weld On Design Space


Hi, Sheila here. I hope all is going well with you today.

Learn how to weld letters in design space quickly by watching this short video. Learning this will help you in card making and scrap booking.



Now wasn't that easy? Just practice and it will get easier each time. Thank you for joining me today. I hope you learned something new and can put it into practice with your projects.


Thank you for your sweet-sweet comments, they continue to encourage me.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I have a Cameo, but will try and do this with this machine. I guess it just scares me to fool around with it like that. I have done one or two, but that is all.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

BethAnn M said...

Great tips for doing this! I can weld on the Gypsy, but don't have much luck with Craft Room. Design Space seems easier, now that you have shown us how to do it! Thanks, Sheila!