June 1, 2015

Welcome Garden Flags

Hello and Happy June!!! Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway!!
 
I am so excited to be able to have a booth this Saturday in a local Artist in the Garden Show!  As a baseball mom, I don't have a lot of free time on a Saturday - but this weekend is not a tournament weekend for us and we have an evening game!
 
I recently started playing with burlap and my heat press and made a couple of garden flags.  This flag was designed for my neighbor.
 
I use my Silhouette Cameo, heat transfer vinyl and a heat press to make these.
 
Here are a couple more:



 
Thank you Sheila for letting me share my projects today on your blog!!!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

OOOOO these are really nice! You sparked a few ideas AAAAAND I have burlap!!! Wooohoooo! Thank you for the inspiration~

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori, I love these flags they are so cute and what a great way to decorate! Thank for sharing today!

Cocoa's Mom said...

Oh my goodness, Lori! I've always wanted a garden flag at the end of the drive but knew it would cost me a fortune to buy one for each and every holiday and season. Like Kendra, I HAVE burlap! And what great Christmas gifts! Thank you so much for sharing your creations and ideas.