March 25, 2010

Gidday Mate - Another Zoo Page

This is a VERY EASY page using DCWV Animal Crackers stack and the Animal Kindom Cartridge. I chalked a little to offer more character to the Kangaroos and depth to the heading.
This is an ugly page but am so excited as there is only a few more zoo pages to go. The grandchildren love looking at these silly pages!
Sometimes a simple is all it takes. I hope you like todays easy project.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thanks for stopping by. Your comments and sweet words are always an encouragement.
signature

3 comments:

Barb Craft said...

I agree... sometimes simple is good!! All of your zoo LOs have been adorable... and good timing... we will all be needing some good zoo ideas as the weather turns nicer!!
Barb :)

Sharon said...

So so cute! I'm loving your zoo layouts. Makes me want to visit the zoo and get some of pictures to scrap. I haven't been is a looooooong time! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Makes me long for my first visit to the zoo this year too!!! As you know we have 2 great zoos here in Chicago!

Your layouts are just wonderful -- this one and all of them!!! You really are a Sassy Lady and I love it!!!