March 9, 2010

Learning To Work Mother's Camera

This is my mother and Monday we spent the day having a lot of fun and learning to work her new Cannon digital camera. Mother lives in Pensacola, FL and wanted to learn how to work the camera, how to post those photos on our family blog, and MyFamily.com as well as how to order prints. As a family we are scattered across the country so we use these medias to communicate among ourselves.
If you would like to join grab a hard hat! You will learn to place photos and stories on a blog as well as how to upload your photos to purchase prints. We did a couple of videos so when she goes back home she can use these videos as a reference.
As we watched watched the videos we created we laughed and laughed as we didn't know how to work the little flip camera either! I haven't learned to edit yet so you are getting the uncut versions. Hope you learn something and maybe have a little fun at the same time!

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you and am always encouraged by what you say.
signature

8 comments:

Cindy McVey said...

Congrats Shelia! You're going to love your Flip! I have the very first model and it still works great! I'm SUPER jealous of your red one though :(

Audrey Frelx said...

Maybe I need to get a Flip; God knows I'm not having much luck with my camcorder or my digital camera!!!

Oh, Sheila. Of course I wouldn't mind showing how I made that box; that's one reason I really want to get this camera to work, so I can do some videos. If I don't soon, I'll try to figure out how to take pics and explain that way. I'm just not good with any kind of camera's -- is that what they call "camera shy"? -- lol!

I'll be seeing you!

papillon digital design said...

Love your voice. You sound so confident, calm and clear. Awesome first job sweetie.
"And then a star was born"..
Hugs

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Sheila, this is so awesome! And your Mom is lovely... may God bless her!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

And I think you have a very nice voice.. You are so blessed to have your mom... loved your videos

flowerdisco said...

I have to come back and watch the videos but I have to congratulate your mother for the ever learning desire. That is great!

racinggrandma61 said...

You are such a kick. I am jealous.....I wish that I still had my mother. I used to spend a lot of time with her until we moved back up here to WA and then it seems like it was a blink of an eye and she was gone. Enjoy these times they are priceless.....I am 49 y.o. and I miss her each and every day.

Magoo said...

oh sheila!!! You and your sweet MOTHER did SO SO SO GREAT!!!

Tell your mom she did a great job!!!! she sounds so cute on the video!

and while I may have a childish voice and pam is all sultry I think your voice is awesome! I LOVE YOUR ACCENT!! I don't think your gruff at all!!!

I had to laugh when you knocked the camera back - I've done that sooo many times lol!!!! I left that part in my video too....I like it!!!

Great job and I think it's just so great that you did this for your sweet mother :) :) Can't wait to see another video hun!!!!!!