May 19, 2012

2 Winners For 2 Different Challenges

Good morning, I am so excited because I get to announce 2 wonderful winners! Wow I can't get over all the wonderful entries we have had over the past two weeks and I do hope you take a minute and just go back and take a peek, because they are AWESOME. Our first winner was designed by Mylene of Simply Mylene. it is a great little card that I have got to find out what cart she used for the train and make it .... Love it!
Our second winner is from a new blogger, Lori from Crafting With My Chris who made a beautiful Pansy card. Love it!
I get so excited when I see all these entries and am so thankful for random.org, because I just can't choose! Thank you to everyone that entered and be sure to stop by later this morning when we have a fresh challenge with our Gypsy Made Simple project.
For my two winners, please hit the contact button and send me your full name and address so I can get your stamp set  in the mail. Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Congrats to the winners! Lots of creativity going on here!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com