May 19, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple - 5x5 Anything Goes Card

Good morning. I hope you are having a great day. Today we are going to make a card to use when ever you need to reach for a quick make. You can couple it with whatever design, artwork or stamp you want to fit any occasion. This is a great base for a beautiful card. Grab a cup of coffee, turn on your Gypsy an let's get to work.


See how you can use this for just about anything? And so simple to make. Now when making your card adjust the layers to fit what the look you like. Then you will have it now and for your future needs with just different finishing touches you have a totally different look and feel to the card.


See how easy the card goes together. And the look and feel of the card is all because of what I lay on that layer. I love that I can use my stamp sets for this card offering a limitless number of possibilities.  I love that it is two up and with just three sheets of paper I can make 2 complete cards.

Isn't this a cute card? I used Close To My Heart Blush and White card stock, the print is from the Sophie paper packet, the stamp set is called Tailor Made and the little sentiment on the burst is from the Tiny Tags stamp set at My Craft Spot. I added Recollection pearls and of course used plenty of foam tape to pop up my cuts. I inked the edges with the Blush stamp pad from Close To My Heart.
Don't you just love the sentiment on the inside? Perfect for the many people in our lives that we love. I can't wait to send this to one of my dear friends. I hope you enjoyed today's project as I always enjoy the time I spend with you. This week I challenge you to make a card with layers like we learned to make today. You card should have a base, and two additional layers as this one has. Be sure to link it up as I am giving away a cute little Close To My Heart Stamp set to one lucky winner drawn from Random.org. Be sure to link up your card by 4:00 PM on May 25th. The winner will be announced on Saturday morning.
Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i always enjoy your videos Sheila.. you are so good at explaining and making it look so easy to do.. have a wonderful weekend.

cdm317 said...

Super video! Love this card!

Lisa said...

WOW Sheila, that card is gorgeous. Love that stamp. I'm going to participate in this challenge since I'll have time ;)

Cricut Couple said...

I absolutely love this Sheila! It's perfection! Thanks so much for sharing on the other blog too! It's AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Love all the layers and will try to carve out time to make one!!!

I shared this post with my Gypsy students!! Your videos are so great....I feel like I am in the room with you!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

You are the greatest, Shelia! Thank you for all you do to motivate the creativity in each of us! I love your Gypsy videos!
Love the card! I just bought this stamp set!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Laura said...

Great video.. my card is done just have to add extras.. I did two just like you said.. what a great idea...
thanks for a great video...
Laura D.

Sukie said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the dress form on it! Thanks for the video too!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card. I am now a follower on your blog and on you tube as well.

Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com