May 12, 2012

Gyspy Made Simple - Partial Shape Card In Multiples

Just a quick reminder this is a challenge this week and we need more entires this week.
I just love making fun little shape cards, don't you? You can use them for just about anything and they always seem to put a smile on your face. Today we are visiting the Side partial shape card and you will love just how easy it is to design and put together. And we are going to make this in multiples.... remember I am getting ready for my card party, so I need 8 of these little owl cards! So go get your Gypsy, turn it on, grab some coffee and let's get to work.


Don't you just love how easy this card was to design. And remember I am making 8 of them! I actually cut them out while I was watching TV so they were done in no time at all. As I was making so many multiples I made a quick run to Joann's and bought enough single sheets of Bazzill to make the them.


The cards were really easy to put together. The hardest part was getting the talons and beak on as they were so small. I did use scrap white paper for the sentiment area and inked them with Cream Brulee ink. Love that color. In just minutes the card was together.

Thought you might like to see a little close up of today's card. I can't wait to see what you do.


This week I challenge you to make an A2Wide shape card and link it up. I love seeing what you do. I too learn from you and I love all the wonderful ideas I get from you, so please link up your project. 1 lucky winner will receive the little stamp set shown on the left, just my way of saying thank you for playing along. You must have your entry in by 4 PM on May 18th to qualify and the winner will be announced Saturday morning early.
I hope you enjoyed today's project. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with me.

0 comments: