July 25, 2012

Twilight Birthday

Hey everyone!
It's Candy here from Candy's Craft Corner! It's my turn to guest design here at She's a Sassy Lady. Thanks so much for having me Sheila!
I want to share with you all a card I made for my daughter's 17th birthday. She is a big Twilight fan, as am I. LOL!
I love the eyes on the wolf!
Recipe:
Standard A2 size card
Patterned paper- DCWV Immortal Love matstack
Jacob digi from Pixie Dust Studios
Sentiments from Pink by Design
Ribbon from stash
I have a little tip for you all. Although most of you may already know :)
I use black ink and clear embossing powder to emboss instead of black embossing powder. The black embossing powder makes such a mess. I also make sure to use my embossing buddy.(a little cloth bag filled with powder to remove the static from the paper so your embossing powder only sticks to the sentiment and not your paper) 
I colored up the Jacob digi with my copics. Love his muscles. LOL! Added a piece of sheer red ribbon behind him and popped him up on dimensionals.
I used another page from the Immortal Love matstack to decorate the inside. Love these sentiments  by Pink by Design.
I hope you enjoyed my card today! 
Thanks again Sheila for having me.
Take care,
Candy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card Candy!!! Love the tattoo on his arm :)

Lisa said...

What an awesome card. I absolutely love Twilight. What a cute digi of Jacob.

Angi Barrs said...

My daughter would looove this! She is a Twilight fanatic. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Candy, terrific card!!! Your daughter will love it!!!

Love the cat's eyes too, and the tattoo on Jacob's arm.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Candy - this is such a great card I love Jacob! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What an awesome card... Love it and your coloring gives him a 6 pack.... We see how you are! LOL
All kidding aside it is lovely and I am sure your daughter loves this card! Thanks for sharing!

Hrvatica said...

Fantastic card. That digi is great and I'm sure your daughter will love the card.

Rosie said...

love love this card!!!! twilight fan here :)

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Candy... this is really a lot of fun! Great design!

doodlingdebbie said...

Candy, the wolf eyes on your card began the captivation. This is such a neat card! Twilight is sooo... popular. This card idea is super!and you did such a great job.