January 18, 2013

LOVE Window Card



















Hello Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here for my turn at She's a Sassy Lady. Thank you Sheila for having me :) If you follow Sheila, you know that she creates magic with her Gypsy Girl. Well, I've been learning quite a few things from her. One of my favorites is the window cards. I made one for her challenge and I've decided to make another one for my project today. Practice makes Perfect right? :)

The card is from the Arts Philosophy cartridge. I copied it and welded it. Then I got LOVE from the Don Juan cartridge and welded the letters together, then welded it to the top of the card. The heart is from the Create a Critter cartridge, then welded to the card. I cut out a piece of plastic and used the Hearts embossing folder to emboss it with my Cuttlebug and adhered it to the card with Zip Dry Glue.














This is the card on the Gypsy, all welded. For some reason when I hid the inside of the back of the card so it wouldn't cut out, it kept cutting out, so I deleted it and just added the image without the inside, then had to weld it all over again :( I hope that makes sense.

















This is the card cut out. The papers are 6" x 6" from Bo Bunny called Crush Collection.
















This is the card with the plastic adhered and before I added the red cardstock. On my Gypsy I copied the image and just made it smaller to fit inside.















This is the inside of the card. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is called Happiest Moments from My Pink Stamper and the friend heart and love hearts stamps are called I (Heart) Hearts from Stampin' Up. I stamped everything with Black Momento Ink.

















Thank you for stopping by. It is very much appreciated. See you soon.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Wow! Awesome card Lisa! I love that cuttlebug hearts folder!
Candy

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa, your card is GORGEOUS! I just love the design of the card and the embossed plastic is perfect for the design. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us today.

Karon said...

Wonderful card Lisa - love the papers and fab embossing. TFS