October 18, 2011

3 x 3 Halloween cards...

Hi everyone! This is Kristy from craftin-on-my-door and I want to thank Sheila for allowing my to be her guest designer again today! I look forward to my monthly She's a Sassy Lady posts!
I love all cute Halloweenie type things! Today's post would be perfect for a teacher, a friend, or a friend hosting a Halloween party! This little card set is cute, fun, and quick!

 Here's what I used:
*Sticker set from Michaels
*1 piece of 12 x 12 black paper
*Scallop circle and circle punch from Stampin UP
*Tim Holz black soot distress ink
*SU white craft ink pad
*Scrappy Moms Bewitched stamp set
*Pink Paislee  6 x 6 Hocus Pocus paper pack
*Orange and Black twine
 First, cut the black paper into 6 pieces of 6" by 3".
 Score each piece at 3"....
 and fold in half.
 Punch out a scalloped circle and a circle for each card.
 Ink the edges.
 Place a sticker onto each of the circles and a piece of foam adhesive onto the scalloped circle.
 Next put the two pieces together.
 Then tie the twine onto each card.
 Then stamp your chosen sentiment onto the bottom of each card.
 Finally attach each embellishment with some more foam adhesive.



 I think they turned out pretty cute, and I {love} how quickly they went together!
Thanks again Sheila for having me and thanks for stopping by today! Feel free to pop on over to my blog anytime Craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com <3Kristy

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Halloween is so much fun!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kristy these cards are adorable. Love the size and I love how easy they look to make. I am all about simple and multiples as it is so hard to keep up. Then when you add adorable into the mixture it is a perfect combination! Thanks for sharing with us today.

Audrey Frelx said...

Kristy, these really are just so adorable!!! Love them!

Karen said...

Adorable...thanks for the ideas!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH MY SO SO super cute! I love these simple Halloween cards - cute images on the circle too! Fabulous project - thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
M

Jennifer said...

These are as cute as can be! I have to try these. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Super cute cards :)
TFS with us
Hugs
Adele

2 Ducky said...

These are so fun! Tfs!!!

Kelly said...

Cute cards. Love them x

Gail said...

ooo these are cute cute..perfect size..small but pack a whollop..tfs..loves ya

Stacy said...

These turned out really cute, I love them
Hugs, Stacy

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Wow! These are just wonderful!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

They turned out so adorable and they do look like they went together very quickly...

GabyCreates.com said...

What an adorable set Kristy! TFS

Jeannie said...

These are great! I need cute cards for the holidays that I can recreate in multiples for the faculty at my school. I just love what you have done! TFS.

SherriC. said...

these are just adorable!!!!!
LOVE the twine,,,,
TFS!!!!!