January 19, 2011

Love x 4
















Hi Guys,

Today I am Guest Designer for She's a Sassy Lady. Being that Valentines Day is not to far away, I decided to make a simple heart card.
I cut a piece of Rustic white cardstock from Paper Trey Ink 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".  I used the heart block cuttlebug folder and cuttlebugged the card. I cut out 4 hearts sizes, 3 3/4", 3", 2 1/4" and 1". I used the atg gun to adhere the first heart down, then I folded each heart together, put a strip of red tape down each center, and layered them onto each other.














I used Pink wire and made the word Love along with a small heart and used Zip Dry Glue to adhere them. I then added a couple of skittles and stitching.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit, and as always, Thank you Sheila for having me. See you soon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it...Thank you for sharing....

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh what a lovely card Lisa! I love the hearts - such great dimension!! The love word is fantastic too! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
M

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is a beautiful card, I love all the dimensions to it . what a cool idea to use string to create the word . thanks for sharing at Shes a SASSY LADY today.

Unknown said...

Great card Lisa!!
Love the look of the wire!

Bamabel said...

I love the dimension on this one! Great use of wire too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love all the dimension.. great card.

Granny said...

Look at the dimension on this card! Love it. TFS

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Love the stacked hearts with the white stitching!

Barb Craft said...

Cute card! I love that it is simple enough that my daughter could make this for her friends and it would still look fabulous!
barb :)