May 9, 2013

Birthday Party Decorations


Happy Thursday, everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS and it's my turn to share here and over at CRICUT IS CLOSE TO MY HEART! As you know, if you read my post from last week, our Sethy turned 2 so I just had to make a few decorations to add to his party!  I used the Art Philosophy, Boys Will Be Boys and Birthday Bash Cricut cartridges.

These are from Birthday Bash and are cut at 10.5".


The pennant shape is from Art Philosophy. The train and truck are from Boys Will Be Boys. I made the rosettes by hand using my scoreboard. 

Some close-ups.




I made mini flags to put on the cake.


Our daughter-in-law made an adorable race track cake that was a big hit!

Here is the birthday boy eating one of his favorite treats: Watermelon! :-)

Love him so much!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop by CRICUT IS CLOSE TO MY HEART too, to see all the crafty goodness that goes on there!

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

With a two-year-old, I'm wondering how you found the time to make all these beautiful decorations!

Karon said...

These decorations are fabulous and the cake looks so yummy!!! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow look at all these decorations... What a special event this is and so much fun. Thank you for sharing with us today!