May 14, 2013

Sweet Girl Double Layout

HI Everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations. I just love scrapping my nieces' pictures.  I have three boys so I don't get to use flowers and pink very often.
This double layout was made for a class kit I made for Remember This in Gardner, Kansas.  I used Sweet Girl Echo Park paper.  The cuts are all made on the Cameo using Silhouette files.
The photo editing for the strip was done online with PIXLR Express.  I love using that site for my collage and photo strips.
The "LOVE" tiles are Thickers. I used seam binding for the ribbon on the side of the pictures. Washi Tape was placed on the bottom of the sheets.

I love mixing these patterns up! The large polka dots are my favorite!
I hope you liked my layout.  As always thank you for taking the time to comment and subscribe to us here at She's A Sassy Lady on my personal blog at 217 Creations.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Elizabeth, these pages are just adorable.... you definately need to scrap more little girls your can see how much fun you are having! The pages are just yummy! Thanks for sharing with us today!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Lovely pages, Liz! I love the colors and the embellishments. Nice to see you create with your Cameo - looking forward to seeing more of your LOs - you have a knack for this!

Karon said...

Wonderful LOs - such beautiful papers!! TFS