May 24, 2013

Vinyl Project for a vehicle

Hello Crafty Friends,
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place 
Today is my day to post here at She's A Sassy Lady,
Today I have a sticker I made from vinyl, I LOVE Vinyl.....
I must give you a little story on this prject.....
My son LOVES for me to make him vinyl stickers for his truck, bike, and well pretty much anything else he can attach them to...LOL he comes up with some pretty funny stuff.....and I create it....He LOVES to go Muddin' he has a 4x4 Toyota 4 Runner and loves to get muddy, well one day he hit a tree and put a pretty good dent in his back fender, he was upset for about a minute, then he came up with "chicks dig body damage" and said mom.....can you....and I said of coarse, so using my Cricut and MTC I found this great font ( it doesn't have a very nice name)......and was it time consuming to weed, it really looks like someone wrote it in marker on his truck....
here it is on my screen...along with some 4x4's for his friends atv.....
                 
here it is after a lot of weeding
 and here is the final project......
 I think it looks great!!!!! when we can see it...his truck is usually covered in mud!!!! and the Cricut Vinyl is so great!!!!! he power washes his truck 4 times a month.....at least, and some of these have been on there for months......( I have made all the stickers in the picture) 
doesn't the font look like someone wrote it in marker!!! I will put the name of the font in my comments.....I really don't like the name of it...
Thanks for stopping by today, and a big thanks to Sheila for having me......
❀Sherri❀

7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sherri this is great! What a great idea to draw positive attention to the dents, and I bet the guys and gals make plenty of comments! Thanks for sharing today.

Charlotte C said...

I have done nothing with vinyl yet and this almost makes me want to try something - almost, I say, because I have no place to stick vinyl. But love what you've done.

SherriB said...

Wow! That looks amazing. I'll bet that took you a lot of time to weed!!

Karon said...

Fabulous fabulous font!! Love this - TFS.

Christie said...

That is really Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you need to make him a big band aid for his truck for the next dent. I wanted to do this for my nephew, but he didn't like the idea. No sense of humor! Tell him I really like his ideas and sense of humor.

SherriC. said...

Thank you everyone, for your sweet comment, sansgardenofcards.....he loves the bandaid idea!! I now have my next project