August 22, 2015

#cards4love My Last Group Of Cards I Made Over The Weekend While Visiting My Mother In Florida


IT IS TIME TO GET YOUR CARDS MAILED IN!!!
They must be mailed by August 31st as a winner will be drawn for this promotion on September 5th. See the bottom of this post for details to get your entry in. So finish up your cards and get to the mailbox!
Below is a bunch of cards that I made in a short amount of time. I knew I was going to mothers so I got on my Explore and printed and cut a bunch of cute little animals, then I cut the little frames packed up my 6x6 paper stacks and a whole lot of other supplies.  I also brought my Cutterpillar Pro 3 so I was ready to craft.


Here is a little closeup of the card so you can see this little dinosaur and the frame. I used a lot of different scrap papers for the frames. Now the balance of the photos are small but if you want a closeup just click on the photo, and then hit escape to get back to the post.


I used my Cutterpillar Pro 3 to cut paper for all the cards. I first cut my A2 bases then stacked the individual colors and pieces for each card. This way I did all my cutting, the gluing the frames, and the card together so it was like an assembly line. The card I made for you to see was not assembly style.


See how easy it is to put these cute little cards together. And, no two are exactly alike as I used 6x6 paper. Mother was embroidering while I was doing this. We worked only in the evening like 7:30 to 10 and in 2 nights I completed 32 cards and placed all in envelopes.


Here is my mother. She is busy embroidering a baby quilt for my new grand daughter that will be here in November. Each one of Mother's great grandchildren received a baby quilt. This is the 9th one!
The balance of these photos are pictures of all the cards that I took photos of, I hope you enjoy. This is such a worthy cause I hope you join in the fun too!



















Check all these websites and you tube channels for more card ideas:

George & Ken of Crafts By Two - www.CraftsByTwo.com/Blog
Melody of Melody Lane Designs - Youtube.com/MelodyLane
MayMay of MayMay Made It - www.youtube.com/maymaymadeit...
Lorrie of Lorrie’s Story - lorriesstory.com
Nanny Rose of Crafting on the Dollar - https://www.youtube.com/user/CraftingOnTheDollar
Ken Hess of Ken's Kreations - www.youtube.com/user/hesskr
Cindy of MiMi's Mixed Bag - www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0VRdBpYhWUmFkw02YMHjw
Lisa of L.J. Creations - www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_zad8-5Vfqu3Vb5JnwYPg
Miki of Minis By Mini- www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaTGog86ndA
Gabrielle of Papercrafting by G - www.papercraftingbyg.com
Tracey of Gift Basket Appeal - www.youtube.com/user/giftbasketappeal
Karin of Scrappy DIVA - www.youtube.com/user/homevidka
Jennifer of Jen’s Little Place - www.youtube.com/channel/UC2f_Yy603Keztxzm6RakDPA
Cindy of CLB Craft Creations - www.youtube.com/channel/UCZH2bXT8JNJFg2At0M_ZQFw
Kaylin of Krafty Kaylin - kraftykaylin.wordpress.com
Sheila of She's a Sassy Lady - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3g6-J4ZMTFx4FGoIXl2ow
Christopher of Create With Christopher - createwithchristopher.blogspot.com


Then mail you cards to:

Crafts By Two
Attn.: Christmas and Cards
640 N. Greece Road
P.O. Box 182
North Greece, NY 14515-9800

Thank you for joining us today at She's A Sassy Lady. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for your many sweet-sweet words, your comments continue to inspire me. Be sure to get your cards out in time ( August 31 ) and you might win!

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Wow - you were a busy beaver. The cards are great and the children will love them. I have to come back to watch the video when I get a few minutes.

BethAnn M said...

Sheila, your cards are terrific, and I know the children at St. Jude's will love having them. If only I had more time, I would join in, but since I still go to work each day, crafting time is limited. You are giving a wonderful gift to many who need it! BethAnn M

lindagk23 said...

Aww Sheila these are so adorable! And I can't believe you got that many done in two days!! I got the ones my grand daughters did on Tuesday and am hoping to do some to get mailed off too. And I agree, this is such a worthy cause. Adorable cards and I know the children are going to love them. :)

Cocoa's Mom said...

How cute are these cards, Sheila? I love how they turned out so differently. What a wonderful project you've undertaken. : )