August 4, 2015

Carissa's Little Turtle Card Makes A Great Card Party Card


Good day, join us today where Carissa makes another card for the card party. This is actually her first video and Carissa was a little scared. This is such an adorable card I think I will want to make more! I duplicated the base and welded them together after I had sized everything.



This is just so easy to put together. Carissa put together in no time at all. The cherries had CTMH liquid glass on them to make shiney. She also used gle as it was difficulty to line up with the ATG.


Here is another close up of the card. We used a lot of scrap paper to finish this card off and it turned out as cute as can be.


The inside boasts a stamp from Stamps of Life and as you can see it goes just perfect! The card fits in a standard A2 envelope making it easy to mail.
I hope you enjoyed today's post. I know Carissa enjoyed sharing with you! Be sure to leave her plenty of blog love.

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

What a cute card. Thank you, Carissa. Three cheers to you!

Cocoa's Mom said...

You did it again Miss Carissa! Cute, cute card! TFS

Boopster said...

Great job!