August 10, 2015

Sydney Make a Birthday Card For The Card Party


Hello I hope you are having a great day. I have been so busy. I just got back last night after 3 weeks away from home and couldn't get my computer to work. I called Geek squad and here we are. This is a card my little Sydney made for our little card party a few weeks back. It is so easy and looks as cute as can be. This card was cute from my Silhouette.
Then Sydney ran the frosting through my Sizzix Big Shot. She made the little flowers by punching them out with one of my old punches using scrap glitter paper.



See how easy it was to put the card together, Easy as can be!


 
The stamp was from Stamps of Life and Sydney added a few flowers on the inside too.
 

This is a copy of the finished card. It was a little large so we used the envelope punch to make envelopes for it. Doesn't it look as cute as can be?
Thank you for spending time with us today, I hope you enjoyed Sydney's little card. Be sure to learve a little blog love for her.

1 comments:

Krafthead said...

I like shaped cards! Cute~