August 25, 2015

Perk up, friend

Hey everyone...it is Sonya here today from Sonya's Paper Trail and I have a simple shaped card to share.  It's a cut file directly from the Silhouette Online Store and is just too cute.  

Check it out:


I love shaped cards...such an effective way to send a simple greeting!  I used PTI white as my card base, so it is nice and sturdy.  The rest of the cardstock pieces are scraps.  The stamped greeting is by SP&Company (no longer selling stamps).  I added a couple of knots of Baker's Twine to add a little bit of visual interest and dimension.  Simple, and ready to mail to a friend who needs a lift!

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Krafthead said...

I am a huge fan of shaped cards too! Love the coffee pot~

Charlotte C said...

I just used that exact coffee pot for a birthday card for in June! It's such a great card.