July 28, 2016

Another Paper Bag Album - Birthday Gift


Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here sharing my project for this month. My heart is very heavy and heartbroken at the loss of our dear friend Sheila. This will be my last project as one of her designers. It has been a pleasure being chosen by Sheila and getting to post what I love doing so that others could see. I will continue to try to post projects as I do them on my blog and I will still visit everyone as much as I can to admire their projects and make comments.

All the paper to cover the pages are from paper stacks called the immortal love from DCWV and La Creme from DCWV. This is the front of the album. I punched holes on the side and added grommets. I tied red, black and white ribbon to each hole. The colors are the recipients favorite colors. I had that flower in my stash, so I added a pearl to the middle of it and adhered it, along with the strip of red ribbon and I also added pearls to that.

The first page, I had these plastic die cuts, so I glued them down. I stamped the sentiment, which is from My Creative Time. I added a rhinestone to the i and added heart stickers from my stash.

The second page I added a tag I die cut and embossed, the tag die is from My Creative Time and the embossing folder is from Stampin' Up. I punched out flowers from black glitter paper with a punch from Stampin' Up and added rhinestones.

The third page I die cut the balloons, which are from My Creative Time and added rhinestones and twine. The cake is a sticker from my stash.

The fourth page, I die cut this awesome shape, the die cut is from My Creative Time. It comes with layers which I layered a pretty scene of trees on the first one and on the second one I stamped a sentiment which is an older stamp from Stampin' Up.

The fifth page, I stamped the sentiment, which is from Stampin' Up, The f is for the recipient's name, it is a chip board letter, I used a red marker to color it and adhered it on top of a strip of DSP which is from Stampin' Up. I added some silver thread, also from Stampin' Up. The bottom sentiment is a sticker from my stash.

The sixth page I stamped all her children's names with Versamark and embossed them with silver embossing powder and my heat gun. The panda stamp was a gift. I added some red stickles to the heart. The hearts and cupcake are stickers that I had in my stash. The bird paper clip is from Stampin' Up.

The seventh page I stamped a wreath which is from My Creative Time and I cut it out using a scallop punch from Stampin' Up. The sentiments and the little flower are stamps, from the same set as the wreath. The flower on the bottom is a die from My Creative Time, I cut it out twice, adhered it together and cut out the middle piece with black glitter paper and adhered it.

This is a gift card holder die from My Creative Time, I embossed it with the same folder from Stampin' Up. I tied a bow with twine and used a glue dot to adhere it to the clip, both are from Stampin' Up. I put a gift card in it for her as another gift.

The eighth page I die cut the frame from My Creative Time, I stamped the first flower and cut out three from a punch from Stampin' Up. I added a red brad to hold them together. On the bottom, I cut a strip of acetate with black flourish design  which I had and stapled it down. I added washi tape from Stampin' Up to hide the staples, then added a glass gem to the middle.

The ninth page I added a strip of white card stock and used the banner punch from Stampin' Up to punch out 4 banners. I glued them to red and white twine and tied a bow. The bottom, I just cut a strip of DSP and adhered it down.

The tenth page I added a doily, some DSP and another banner strip. I used My Creative Time's dies and cut out the crown and the scissors. I figured she would be a Queen for the day and she is a hairdresser. the three embellishments are Jolee's stickers.

The back of the album, I just added a piece of black ribbon to hide the seam of the different DSPs.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your visits mean a lot. Have a wonderful weekend.

0 comments: