January 11, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my fun little site. My name is Sheila, but many of you know me as Sassy Lady. I am a Chicago transplant to the Birmingham, Alabama area. I like to say I am southern by the grace of God! My blog was started to share with family and friends my love for scrapbooking and of course special moments with those around me. Being an avid scrapper I also dabble in card making as I love to remember people and their special times with a card. I like to say a little prayer over my creations be it for the person in the page I'm making or the person receiving the card I made.

I am married to a wonderful handsome man for 40 years now! Although in my late 50's, it seems like yesterday we started dating. I feel the pages I make preserve our everyday life and will hopefully enrich the lives of our children and grandchildren when someday they look back and see the love we pour into our family. I hope they will look back and know we were faithful to first our God, then each other and our family.

My husband Jim and I cherish our times with our family and friends. We hope you enjoy the moments you spend with us. Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by and being a part of our life. We would appreciate it if you left us a comment.
I look forward to hearing from you. I would also love to share the cards you create. All you need to do is mail them to me at:
Sheila McShea
Card To Share
3005 Stonecreek Trace
Helena, AL 35080
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and can't wait to follow you Saturday Gypsy made Simply. I appreciate the time that you and many others put into teaching us right in the comfort of our own home. Thanks again.

Laura said...

Hi Ms. Sheila! I have really enjoyed your blog and am SO glad Jim told me about it! Looking forward to seeing you again very soon!

Quinceyface said...

Hi there Sheila, I came across your blog looking for a Gypsy file. I must say I already thank you for sharing your fabulously creative talent in advance as I know I am going to learn tons of beautiful ideas here. I am retired and am just getting started in papercrafting and I needed help. You are a god send. Thanks so much.

Kathie said...

I tried a few of your cards from your videos on my new Gypsy and already I have learned so much. THANK YOU for making the videos! They are very helpful.

Anonymous said...

With coffee cup in hand, I salute you. Thank you from those of us that are learning because of you. When I saw you were going to the Stampede I was tickled pink. In my own world you are part of the "royalty" of scrapbooking. Thanks again,Buggy Bara

grammy deed said...

I too just discovered your blog and I think I wrote to Nana Donna telling her how much I loved the gypsy videos. I have also been married for 40 years to the same man and we live in the Peoria, IL. area for 22 years and until he retires. Our home is actually central Illinois. My daughter-in-law is from Orland Park, IL and she and son Craig are living in Memphis, TN. Anyway I just wanted to thank you for your gypsy videos and I will be checking in on a daily basis with excitement to see what you are going to teach us next. I have been in the cricut world for a year and the gypsy world only 6 months and am anxious to get really going with it. Thanks