February 7, 2014

Purr-cious

Hi
This is Pam from The Bugbytes today as  a designer on  She's a Sassylady. Thanks Sheila for having me on as your designer.
Sassy Studio Designs has a challenge every month on facebook  - https://www.facebook.com/groups/258002824294410/ and you get to play with one of their given images following a theme. This month the image was "Pin up Kitty" and the theme so perfect for Valentine - "Hearts and Sentiments".
So I made a card

 Though I should say frankly this is an image I would not normally go for I did have fun coloring her though and coming up with a fun sassy sentiment to fit. I chalk up this card to experimentation.

The heart die is from spellbinder heartfelt creations and the heart border is from memory box called delightful heart border - 98767

Thank you all for letting me share my project with you all. Hope this inspires you to color up a image even if you have not colored before and also to try your hand at, to explore what you generally would not attempt normally.
Happy Valentine!
Pam


post signature

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Awesome coloring on this, Pam. TFS.

Karon said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is an awesome card Pa. Thanks for sharing.