September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

 
Hello, hope you are having a great day. Today I am sharing an easy birthday card that you can put together in a very short time. As you know I just co-hosted a Card Party and this was one of the cards I brought. I was getting low on birthday cards so I set up a multiple cut on my Silhouette Portrait. I was able to cut 12 cards in no time at all.
 

 
See how easy that was to put together. I used a lot of Xyron because it was going to the card party and it would take too long for us ladies to glue it on. At home I use a spray adhesive and it works great.


This is a close up of the cut and most of it was a clean cut but I did have a few problem areas as my mat was wearing out. Fortunately I got all my cards cut for the party. I did order 4 more so now I am in good shape. I have to admit the hard part was loading enough pieces for the mat. Now that I have my Cricut Explorer I will just say cut 12 and it will do all the hard work for me! I love my new EXPLORER!


Well I hope you like my birthday cards and today's post. I hope to have a couple more posts for you this week. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments always inspire me to keep sharing with you.
Post a Comment